wezzer1982

Reaction score
I am new to this site but have been playing CM and FM on and off since the beginning. I used to do all nighters on CM but unfortunately, life goes on and things like work and family get in the way :)

Anyway, I have been playing the beta of FM16 and am very impressed and very addicted. I was most looking forward to the draft and create team options but even a standard game has me hooked.

I am no expert and dont claim to be so I found this site looking for tactical tips. I dont like to straight copy a tactic though so I just put a few ideas together from what I saw.

So here is my current tactic. This is a second season tactic with Spurs. I managed to finish 4th with Spurs 1st season and win the Euro Cup but tweaked tactics and bought players to suit for 2nd season and won the Super Cup, Carling Cup and Premiership....with Spurs :)

Tbf, FM have been pretty kind to Spurs players and we have some amazing talent that perform amazing. Son develops well and there is the obvious Kane, Eriksen and Lamela (Bentaleb also a future star). I also bought Tevez who turned out to be one **** of a signing for about 12M and he was able to fit into 3 roles in my tactic. He also won Best Player in Europe Award.

So the tactic is not perfect, I only just scrapped the title on final day of season and lost some games I should have won but this is one of my best seasons on FM just because it was so early on.

Last edited: