iKUR3

Reaction score
I'm kind of confused basically I'm currently in 2018/19 season of my save. One of my players (Maximilian Meyer) complained that he wants to leave my team because he wants to win the Champions League and he didn't feel we could. So I promised him we'd win it and we ended up winning it in the 2017/18 season. Now he's complaining he wants to win the Champions League despite us winning it last season, is this a bug or does this usually happen.

I'm kind of confused basically I'm currently in 2018/19 season of my save. One of my players (Maximilian Meyer) complained that he wants to leave my team because he wants to win the Champions League and he didn't feel we could. So I promised him we'd win it and we ended up winning it in the 2017/18 season. Now he's complaining he wants to win the Champions League despite us winning it last season, is this a bug or does this usually happen.

What were your pre-season odds to win it?
It's possible he feels last season is a fluke and want s to go to one of the favorites.

What were your pre-season odds to win it?
It's possible he feels last season is a fluke and want s to go to one of the favorites.

Yeah this was around July when he said this, that's strange because we played very well that season and we deserved it the most. We beat PSG, AC Milan, Arsenal, Juventus.

Yeah this was around July when he said this, that's strange because we played very well that season and we deserved it the most. We beat PSG, AC Milan, Arsenal, Juventus.

It's only short term success in the grand scheme of things though. Reputation is what governs most of these requests to leave. Think of how many players play well at overachieving clubs and they get sold... you're an overachieving club right now until you build your reputation enough to match your success.