MOSalahhh

Reaction score
I have been wanting to try out this challenge for quite a while now and i have finally decided to give it a go. I will try and win the champions league with all the past winners and as a side mission I will try to win the world cup with all the past winners too

.View attachment 41002

I have decided to start with Real Madrid so I can try get my first champions league quite quickly. I am hoping to win a champions league in my first season so i can move onto a different club quite quickly win a champions league.

View attachment 41000

I am going to start with the 4-1-2-3 formation as it is my favourite formation in this FM and it suits Real Madrid quite well. I have just under 60 million to spend and i am going to look for a new striker, a backup centre back and an out an out left winger who is right footed.

My next Update will be at the start of the season when i have brought some players in and after that i will do monthly updates

I have decided to restart this save on the original football manager as i didn't like FM Touch, i will have a new update very soon.