haha no this was holidayed, tested it three times. Don't know cause i couldn't find anywhere on the net with someone with the same problem.

I think what the "problem" is, is that they aren't the real set fixtures for the CL this year. which can easily be answered by, SI does not use the real fixtures for competitions, the schedules are randomly generated at the beginning of the first year same as every year.

I think its that all the fixtures are on one day, rather than over 2 days?

Are we playing guess the problem? ;-) I have noticed so far all kick offs are 19:30? and also all games are being played on a Wednesday? The weds issue is a setting under preferences when playing an online game, its to make sure all players are playing at the same time and day

Are we playing guess the problem? ;-) I have noticed so far all kick offs are 19:30? and also all games are being played on a Wednesday? The weds issue is a setting under preferences when playing an online game, its to make sure all players are playing at the same time and day

We have a winner. : )

but the problem is that this isn't an online game, what can i do to fix this?

Thanks mate fixed it.