Champions League Fantasy Football

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To join the FM Base UCL fantasy football league enter 45279-7918 on the Leagues page.

I did ok in the first week i suppose, nothing special.

I did rubbish, I don't think any of my strikers scored and I think all my defenders conceeded. :(

Yeh I did awful as well. I think I am 2nd bottom :(

Darren said:
'tip' NO REAL MADRID PLAYERS

Or in my case an injured Real Madrid player (however that worked out well cos a sub came on & got 5 points:D)

Surely most of you must have Cech/Dida as GK and Terry must be in the majority too?

I have Cech + Terry in both my EPL & CL team

Jamie said:
Surely most of you must have Cech/Dida as GK and Terry must be in the majority too?
Buffon? Last year Juventus only let in 1 (or it could have been 0) goals in the group stages.

He was injured for the first week though so I had to play my sub keeper [Rustu].

Buffon is out for months,he has a dislocated shoulder :p

i did well on one of the days,nicht so gut on the other...

Awww it could have atleast said he was out for a whileon his information page. All it said was injured for september or something along those lines. I'll transfer him then asap.

for abbiati ;) my goalie is baia,i spent more outfield :D

I don't have him either. Might have to put him in as Ballack has done **** so far.

I blame it all on Milan actually, as they havn't had a clean sheet so Nesta and Cafu have got very low points :(

I dont have Ronaldinho either, im doing **** :(

Looks like me & Lee are top on drawn points!

Really? I havn't checked how my team is doing since the first week. :D