Champions League final ticket prices revealed

I think (hope) im gonna get a ticket and I live at the other side of the country, I dont care who is in the final hopefully my beloved Arsenal can be there but if they cannot be there I will still be going to my first ever Champiosnleague game :) ( Hopefully )

Would you not rather go and watch your own team for a quarter of the price?

I think I paid £50 quid for a ticket for the Europa League final in Hamburg. However, that is the same price as a 'Grade A' game in the Premier League. Trust Wembley to put up ridiculous prices. It's a real shame.

Pretty sure Uefas marketing department control the ticket prices not Wembley

Anyways, its disgusting the raise in the prices, how convenient that it occurred when an english stadium was hosting, real smooth Platini

Last edited:
lol lol lol

look up NFL SuperBowl ticket prices and get back to me!

**** me, that's madness.

What's football becoming, an elitist sport again?

but how often will someone get to see the likes of Messi, Iniesta etc

Fabregas, Wilshere, van Persie.. ;)

I'd love to go to a Champions League Final whoever it is really, but for that price? Give over.

Think I will save £176 quid and watch it in comfort in my pants with some crisps.

Down the pub like normal

the most i have ever paid to go into a away ground was a FIVER haha i been to like 15 different grounds to :) gotta love league two

tbh i think the price is a bit steep although isnt everything overpriced now days??? Haha so to be at club footballs elite tournaments final and it being at wembley im not surprised at the prices! And its one of those things which wont happen to often because of so many viable hosts. Although my teams aint in it so i wont be considering going feet up and watch on telly!

Personally think it is overpriced. This game happens every year, it can't even slightly be compared to the World Cup Final IMO.

Think I may go.. £175 ticket, £100 train, £100 accomodation, £250 spends.. About £600 for a good weekend..

I was honestly thinking about doing both the Champions League final and Europa League final this summer as they are so close to each other - bus to one, short flight to another, but at the prices the tickets are being sold for? No thanks. I dont like the idea of forking out that much money for a game that might - MIGHT - be entertaining.

Don't think it is that bad a price. Was in Moscow and Rome for United's finals and spent much much more on flights and hotels. My dad will get his tickets free and if United aren't in the final will just tag along with him.

i just got a job to pay for those tickets
i hate having to work on a supermarket :mad:

ah well, not everyday u see the likes of Vingaard, Ndoye, Claudemir at Wembley, maybe i should go ;)

The price of general sale is reasonable..... WHY is there general sale tickets. Why not do it like the FA Cup final ticket allocations, that is fair. Why should neutrals get to see the game but fans of the participating teams may miss out on the chance to see their team play.