Hamburg
Porto

Group H
AEK
Anderlecht
Lille
Milan

Discuss...

Man utd have a good-ish group, benfica could be a problem for us, MAYBE Celtic who knows, but we should come top of the table. Chelsea and Barcelona in the same group, who would have thought it?

Yeh Man Utd's group is alright. Should still get through it easily enough. Atleast we can't do worse than last year :D

Atleast we can't do worse than last year :D

:zip: Last year, what happend last year? :)

Good to see Chelsea and Barcelona in the same group, and Werder Bremen even, will be a good test for the so called 'invincible' Chelsea. Man utd have it easier, but thats what was said last year. Liverpool and Arsenal also have a tough group, but all should be able to preveil without much bother.

God, if we fail to go through the group stages, that would take the ****

Should be easy enough for the UK teams, I didnt want in the champions league anyway :p

Should be easy enough for the UK teams, I didnt want in the champions league anyway :p

Yeh no club in their right minds would want to get loads of money for Champions League TV rights ;)

we got like 2-3m more becyase Hearts didnt qual \0/

and then we get a even better side in the Uefa Cup :mad:

Hopefully fingers crossed we will be ruthless in the champs league this year and come top as we are expected to. Celtic and Benfica could turn out to be tough games but who knows, we struggled against all 3 teams last year when we should have pwned them all ttm.

Milan hav gt a **** easy group. English clubs shud hav nt 2 many troubles, bt way arsenal hav started season, wudnt be shocked if they went out. Celtic or Benfica will join Utd in goin thru, although i hope it will be dem 2 n Utd wil finish bottom of group again

No excuse for us not to win the group,or to lose a game for that matter. Same as last year in fact...

All our teams should progress which the exception of the bhoys ofcourse.

Nah Celtic might get through. Will be close with them and Benfica though.

yeh, celtic have a good chance, have of the best midfileds in the country and if we had a decent defence I would be extremly confident of going through

i hate man u lol..but i fink they got a good chance of winning it this season.