Champions League Knockout Phase Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Cro

Reaction score
Finally, CL begins again. All eyes watch match between Arsenal and Barcelona. Barcelona are hot favourites. What you expect from Real Madrid, Tottenham and minnows Copenhagen? Can Marseille make suprise against Man Utd? Share your view here...

Barcelona beat Arsenal
Chelsea scrape through against Copenhagen
AC Milan to beat Tottenham on away goals
Man United beat Marseille by the odd goal at Old Trafford after losing the first leg.

There already exists a Champions League discussion thread.

Barcelona beat Arsenal
Chelsea scrape through against Copenhagen
AC Milan to beat Tottenham on away goals
Man United beat Marseille by the odd goal in the 6th of the 2 injury time minutes at Old Trafford after losing the first leg.

united lose first leg so glazers quit we get new rich owners and we rag them second leg and go all the way to the final and beat real madrid 3-0 hernandez,1 (goal like against chelsea, communityshield) -- rooney,1 (goal just like at weekendagainst city) and berbatov,1 (goal just like against liverpool overhaead :D)

other teams to be honest could careexcept my family and me always want english clubs to go through

Last edited:
From the English sides i can see Spurs scraping through, Chelsea winning comfortably, Arsenal getting knocked out and Utd losing the first leg in France but ending up going through.

get some beer tonight, it'll be crazy, tottenham will beat milan

I can see all English sides going through apart from Arsenal

Arsenal to win.
Chelsea to either go out on away goals, or only just win.
United to lose the first leg but get through.
Spuds to get belted.

I can see Spurs going through. I think they will lose the first leg 3-1 because bale is out modric is a doubt so is Van Der Vart but at White Hart Lane it will be like the Inter game

Id love arsenal to go through. But I just cant see them dealing with Barca's attack. Im not worried about us scoring, its just how many we will concede in the process

Status
Not open for further replies.