champions league number 2fifa10 xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
today i decied as old one was a succese and every one had fun this is new champions league as sevilla one the first one well done grommo same rules as before home and away legs 16 memebr.
as grommo won the cup he has to be sevilla again and we get new teams so post ur name to be in new tournement good luck.

1st oxpokerjokerxo
2nd jok3r da smok3r
3 markarsenal1
4 tonka 121
5Spandex Police
6 ronaseal
7 BigAl241
8 iAmKorean
9flamingdamon
10BIF DORITO
11hG x J o s h
12steveo
13tottenhamboi90
14grommo champions
15scott
16max
post ur names to be in last 16 best of luck to u all

please dont use pro players if ur cought with usin ur pro the other team will go threw as it anit fair on other teams so please dont use them :)

Last edited:
Are all the players in this tournament from FM-Base?

Go on then, might aswell try and win this one.

GT Spandex Police

Ill Join
GT: ronaseal

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Go on then, might aswell try and win this one.

GT Spandex Police
are pros allowed in this one then :P

Ill Join
GT: ronaseal

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

are pros allowed in this one then :P

Yeah looks like it.

great to you back ronaseal and duncan hope i get barce lol

and to ronaseal about pros no pros if any if cought usin pros be kicked out am sure you wount want myne or dans pro runnin at ya lol

Yeah I could do with getting a team that doesn't suck *** this time :)

oh yes and one more thing try have this done by 2 to 3 weeks tops so we get another one done :)

me please gamertag - BIF DORITO

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

When does this start?

well that was fast to sing up lol 2 more lads if you know any who like to join let them no if any is mate with grommo let him know to please

So how do we know like say if i win 3-0 then 2-0 and the other person says they won what do we do then?

best of luck nice to see new players no scottish teams this time juve in it fiorentina in it fulham some 1 eles cant remeber lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back