champions league number 2fifa10 xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
in truth Dunc matey he did not evan get the game goin and he waiting for 25 minute to wait for josh and then he joined the party and was called a ****** no tactic in it buddy

so pete you heard josh call curt a ****** even if joshs friend called someone a ****** you cant hold josh accountable for someones actions

yes he did get the game running!
I was 2-0 up with 30 minutes in!!

1-0 12 mins actually onenut

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

To be fair, I spend half my evenings these days thinking of much stronger things I would like to call Curt. :)

pm me some please :)

so pete you heard josh call curt a ****** even if joshs friend called someone a ****** you cant hold josh accountable for someones actions

well no mark mate but why would any one lie about being called a ******? and josh could easy say it was his mate saying but in any case i wount have it and plus curt has made more efort in getting the game done and been waiting on josh for a week.

well no mark mate but why would any one lie about being called a ******? and josh could easy say it was his mate saying but in any case i wount have it and plus curt has made more efort in getting the game done and been waiting on josh for a week.

well in that case you should not take curts word over josh order a rematch pete do it !!!!!!!!!!!! (H)

i will only concieder a remacth if josh says sorry for what hes mate did and then i will think on it

in truth Dunc matey he did not evan get the game goin and he waiting for 25 minute to wait for josh and then he joined the party and was called a ****** no tactic in it buddy

You say he didn't get the game running.
Curt said he did.

bullshittttttttttttt

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

i will only concieder a remacth if josh says sorry for what hes mate did and then i will think on it

My mate didn't say anything though, Curt should apologise for being such a saddo and because I was winning he was crying.

well we was both waiting for you to play josh so how can you can both be winning if we cant come to a Right decision on it i will throw in the fair play rule as am not making sides in an argument i will let ronaseal be the automatic winner of the Europa league.

Last edited:
well we was both waiting for you to play josh so how can you can both be winning if we cant come to a Right decision on ti i will throw in the fair play rule as am not asking sides in an argument i will let ronaseal be the automatic winner of the Europa league.

Curt just admitted that I was winning, but he didn't say 2-0.

I thought you just couldn't spell, not read aswell.

Curt just admitted that I was winning, but he didn't say 2-0.

I thought you just couldn't spell, not read aswell.

you know what josh ur just showing what a sad little **** you can be i was just about to say remember lads this is all for fun to end all this **** ronaseal is champion as josh cant acted his age and has to be a little ***** ive never had to call a member names before on this but you just ******* bug the life out of me

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

so every one can carm down am getting jake to close this thread for 15 minutes

Lol, to be honest if you weren't such an idiot you would have listened to both sides of the story.

well with Ur attitude why would i listen to you when you act like a sad little **** on here all the time and i haven't taken any ones side this thread will be closed by jp woody for 24 hours. you wonder why i got rid of you of xbox live becourse ur a sad little ****. and why you think i made ronaseal champion duh not taking sides is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back