• MY WINNER IS - FRANKIE

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • MY WINNER IS - BWFCCURT

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i look at it now your right i think its to intense a bit more soothin would hav been perfect like man city

i look at it now your right i think its to intense a bit more soothin would hav been perfect like man city

if it makes you feel better my mate saw the kits when i was setting up the voting and he wants to get your kits printed and made for his team, he loved them!!!!!

thats a true story curt so dont be to down beat

well thats a nice thing to hear i will be oining this comp again if you do another

Nice kits by the both of you, my vote would of gone to Frankie though. Keep up the good work though Curt. :)

its called the champions league kit design - as in a knockout competition, seriously get a life !! if it is that irritating for u, ignore it, i thought it would be a design challenge and give people chance to be creative

What the **** is up your ******* **** dude? i was asking a simple question for **** sake have a sense of humour, if it called a champions league kit design as in a knockout, you do know international teams dont take part in the champions league?

Na bi don't need a life already have one that im happy with. also I have ignored cause I didn't enter, so that's why asked a simple question?

"design challenge and give people chance to be creative"- isn't that what the kit of week competition was for?:S

What the **** is up your ******* **** dude? i was asking a simple question for **** sake have a sense of humour, if it called a champions league kit design as in a knockout, you do know international teams dont take part in the champions league?

Na bi don't need a life already have one that im happy with. also I have ignored cause I didn't enter, so that's why asked a simple question?

"design challenge and give people chance to be creative"- isn't that what the kit of week competition was for?:S
Well Said KM

Status
Not open for further replies.