Champions League Restrictions

iJAMIE

Reaction score
you know you have to have at least 4 players trained by the certain club that you are :D
well what exactly does this mean? do they haver to come up through the youth or do they simply only have to be at the club for a certain number of years? ;)

4 trained by your youth means at least 4 players to have started there career at your club.

If I remember rightly, if you sign a player at say 17 or 18, I think after four years they become trained by the club (I'm not 100% sure, but I'm sure I had that on a previous game)

I've just checked a previous save game and I signed Jack Wilshere at the beginning of the 09-10 season and as of 11/07/2012 he will be listed as "Trained at club". If you go to the squad screen and click views, then home grown status, it will then tell you when they are eligible for that:

picture.php
P.S. Before anyone says anything, yes I did cheat with this game!!!(K)

Last edited:
thanks for that info nurse, didn't know that

No problem. I'm a fountain of knowledge....mostly useless knowledge but occassionally helpful

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

god your man utd team is young lol

lol. Yeah well, I had a fun time with the editor. I decided I wanted all my players to be 17 or younger, so I changed the DOB's...oh and then used FMRTE to make all their stats brilliant.....unbeatable team but gets boring after a while