• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanhobbs

Reaction score
kit design champions league
voting page

thank you for the amazing interest in this competition, it has now been voted that the fm base followers will pick the winner, via a public vote, this will have to be split into 8 parts, so here we go!!!

Tie 6 - roma - cam! V sismael

CAM!

attachment.php
attachment.php

V

SISMAEL

attachment.php
attachment.php

OK i'm a bit worried but not too worried;)
Edit: I'm worried :(

Last edited:
Have to say although Sismael probably took more time on his I prefer Cam!'s ^^)

Why are there so many voting threads? :S

Anyway, Sismael wins it for me.. Just hate the Nestle alongside the actually nutty coloured kit.

Last edited:
OK not what I was hoping for 2 down already? To think I voted for you retrodude :'(

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Why are there so many voting threads? :\

Anyway, Sismael wins it for me.. Just hate the Nestle alongside the actually nutty coloured kit.

Mate where doing the first round of the champs league and eight tie's means eight threads unless you can fit eight polls onto one thread which i'm pretty sure you can't

Voted Sismael, prfered the kits, even though the badge on the away kit is stretched.

Wait I just checked the poll and I'm 5-1 up :D But in fair play mt vote goes to Cam! would be ironic if we are tied and Cam! has the last vote.:S

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Voted Sismael, prfered the kits, even though the badge on the away kit is stretched.

Oh **** uploaded the wrong one :'( Made one with the logo like in the home kit but entered the wrong kit :'( Hopefully it dosn't lose me votes

i like cams. even though his badges are abit akward. sorry sismael

I like Cam's more..

In this instance, less is more (K)

Well I've guessed I've lost then and I am actually dissapointed lol, but there is a few things I went to point out. I want for a basic kit because I've noticed that Roma always have plain kits and wanted to keep that tradition. Also, I have to say pretty much everyone here on base likes the more flashy kits covered in design and don't really appreciate the more basic but well thought out kits.

EDIT: I said this at the time because I was on my iPod and couldn't see the poll so thought it was finished.

Last edited:
you have plenty of time to go cam! Only two votes between you!

sismael i forgive u for not voting for me :p so i vote you and u love that design dont u:L

lol its okay mate i was joking bout being annoyed XD

Status
Not open for further replies.