Champions League... why can't i get it?? :(

shorty_psp

Reaction score
I've been Benfica's manager since i remember and in previous save-games, after 5 or 6 years... every season is the same: I win the champions league group and i can't get past the next round... WHY? :(

This year for example my team was:

benfica.png

I use the Devasto tactic for my update (11.3) and i won every single internal cups: Portuguese Cup, league cup, portuguese championship (20 points ahead of the 2º) But i just can't get the last 16 (or 8 i don't know) of the champions league.

This makes me so mad!!!!! :mad:

Any hints guys?

Thank you!! ;)

Edit: This is not my usual lineup x)

---------- Post added 08/07/2011 at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was 07/07/2011 at 10:25 PM ----------

No one? :(

HI

It would seem that your tactics are very open. I had the same problem when I manage my teams, that you easily coast into the next round of games and struggle in the two legged games. I try to be alot more cautious in european two legged games now and tend to do alot better, as I found open and expansive football tended to let my teams let in goals late in the first leg and then struggle against a counter attacking tactic in the second leg.

Yeah i guess so... maybe against a bigger team if i use a more defensive tactic i'll do better...

Thanks man ;)