vaidoshius

Reaction score
Hi all,

I`d to ask could somebody explain how to put the team in a Champions League? I`m currently editing FM2010 database and I wanted to replace Tottenham with Man City. I tried to change "LAST POSITION" in Club menu, didn`t worked. Then I tried to edit UEFA Champions League competition Registered teams. I`ve removed Tottenham and placed Man City. In this case Man City was in Champions League, but somehow Tottenham was in Europa Cup, though it`s wasn`t in Europa League`s registered teams list. Anydoby can help? :(

From what I can understand is that you have swapped Spurs and Man City around, so explaining why spurs are in the Europa league. So you now need to do is swap spurs with someone else to remove them from Europa league. How this helps

Thanks for the help. I`ve found out that I can only swap teams from Champions League to Europa League. But is there a possibility to add the other team, for egz, Fulham to Europa League?

I am not to sure. Have not done it that much but will give it a go and if I find out how I will let you know.