Status
Not open for further replies.

benb107

Reaction score
I am currently QPR and I have signed Amr Zaki for 1.5m although he plays well he cannot score to save his life.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a Champioship Goal Machine?

Federico Macheda. Monster!

Marek Saganowski is on fire for me in league one, i'm sure he'd cut it in the championship.

believe it or not m8 marlon harewood is a goal machine and you can get him for bout 800k!!!

Yeah ive heard marlon harewood is pretty good for the championship.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

On my game coventry signed Kikin Fonseca and he scored quite a few in the championship and now they just sold him to burnley who got relagated and so far he's scored 7 in 8.

Graziano Pelle from AZ Alkmaar is amazing for my Middlesbrough side
You can get him for about 150K.

Claudio Pitbull, got him on a free.
Banged in 34 goals in the championship for Norwich and got me promotion >.<

I'm Derby and I picked up Mark Viduka on a free and also bought Neil Mellor for 90k as he was on the transfer list. Mellor stats so far 12 games and 8 goals so going well

Iv always been lucky when playing in lower leagues with goal machines

With Newcastle at the minute Iker Muniain 16 year old spanish striker from bilbao, an absolute must buy but youv got to be quick otherwise he signs up with bilbao ( in real life this kid is defo going to be the next torres in spain, youngest ever scorer in la liga) and Nile Ranger is also a goal machine at Newcastle

Other than whats been said, there literally are too many to list, depending on whether you want to go for a loan, veteren or youngster I havent heard anyone else mention Ransford Osie, Maccaibi H on loan at Twente- Very similar to Drogba I think, out and out striker and hes not yet 20 but obviously youd have to wait untill the end of the season to get him

Loan-Im pretty sure Andy Carroll is available for loan, good target man and scores important goals

and for an older free transfer Carsten Jancker bangs them in in league 1, id defo try him in the championship too

Andy Johnson has scored 12 goals in 13 matches for my Fulham! Insane!

You bought the wrong egyptian, i'm at plymouth and just signed Emad Moteab for £600k, scored 4 on debut, only played 1 game so far though :$

Macheda should be your number 1 priority on loan. Scored 30+ goals for me with Newcastle in the Championship. I paired him up with D.Alibec on loan from Inter Milan, a very promising left footed Romanian striker, you should definitaly check him out too, he got around 19 goals for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.