Maxi6pack

Reaction score
Does Anyone Know Of Any Championship Strikers That Score Loads Of Goals?

harry kane is okay on loan, he improves SO quickly if he plays a lot and decent training

To be fair, Bellamy, Bothroyd, Wickham & Sinclair are not in the Championship now and I would imagine are unlikely to transfer to a Championship team in FM 2012!I don't yet have FM2012 in any form as I am stuck in Africa and internet is not good enough to download the demo, so I have to wait until I can courier the cd over and play 'disc in' and offline.The player you should target depends on your budget. In FM2011, I was always able to get more than 20 goals out of both Jordan Rhodes & Lee Novak from Huddersfield (made the jump from League 1 to Championship easily) but it depends what their stats/value are this year.I could give you a whole list of names of real life targets but until I have seen their stats/price, and tried them on the game, it would be little use. Eliminate those that have just joined a new club (e.g. Adam Le Fondre, Craig Mackaill-Smith etc) as they won't want to move on after just joining a new club in the same league, and try those that may agree to move such as Rickie Lambert, Billy Sharp etc?Maybe people who have seen the new player stats and prices can help you better. You should get plenty more advice after release of the full game - good luck and enjoy.

danny haynes and nicky maynard u cant go wrong and miller can bag a few for me for forest :)

Quite a few people have been raving about the goalscoring ability of Stephen Dobbie in the championship. I would give him a go.