Championship Manager 2001/02 retro series

Bailes

Reaction score
After a good response to my first video introducing this series, I have decided to start a career on Championship Manager. As you may have guessed from the title, I have decided (as suggested in a comment) to go with Arsenal and see if I can emulate the unbeaten season that they had a few years after this game was released. As I have never player this game before I really don't know what I am doing and how to do things, so please do help me along by commenting below any hints/tips you have if you have played this game before.

Finally I hope you enjoy this slightly strange and interesting adventure as much as I am Please leave a like for more videos in this series and Subscribe to my channel

Thank you for your great response to the first episode of this series! In todays episode we start the 2001/02 season with Arsenal as we look to emulate their unbeaten season. I have decided to only sign players that are good in real life now. I think this will be interesting as it will show how realistic the game actually is as we can see how good the players turn out to be in the future.

Championship Manager 01/02 - The Invincibles - Ep.2 (The season starts here) - YouTube

In todays episdoe we have 3 MASSIVE games. Aswell as starting our Champions League group stage away to Lyon, we have 2 tough games in the league against 4th place Chelsea and early leaders Middlesborogh. I also have made a fantastic signing for an exteremly low transfer fee which just shows how wrong Championship manager is at predicting future stars!

Championhip Manager 01/02 - The Invincible - Ep.3 (Wayne Rooney!) - YouTube

In today's episode we play our final Champions league group game against Dunaffer, followed by Real Madrid and Aston Villa. As always 3 likes for a new episode and I will have more Football Manager 2014 videos up soon.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Mr5A4EstQ