Championship Manager 2010

Roonaldo

Club Captain
Reaction score
I know that this is a football manager site but i recently got this game with fm 10 and am very impressed.
I heard you can play in leagues lower than blue square which i will try with my local team Enfield 1893 but the last cm game i played was 03/04
I really like the match graphics and the set piece practise and the game itself is pretty good.
I only picked England in the select countries but i can see real players who play for clubs and national teams in Asia such as South Korea and India, Africa etc.
My first game is with Aston Villa and i have signed Ronaldo (Brazil) and Gary Neville and sold Harewood, Sidwell and Curtis Davies.
We had a dissapointing pre season but in the first Premier League match away to Wolves we won 5-0 with Ronaldo scoring 4 and Gabby Agbonlahor scoring the other.
What do you guys think?

is it true that every month they upload a save game which you can download,which reflects the real-life league table,so i.e you can start in December with the real league positions

yeah it's true
its mainly for championship manager live

The game is high, I mean high, the match engine owns FM's one, this is true, the leagues are more better, but the database of CM sucks ***. You have to modify a lot of the players who are rated very awful.
This year I guess CM is a bit better than FM.

I hated the game. It was slow, and you couldn't get anywhere. I am glad I only paid £2.50!

There was a deal on when it first came out that you had to pay 1p and £2.50 P&P. I have a fast PC. The game wasn't slow in general, it just took me, like all my friends who bought it, hours to get anywhere...

I've bought it today and I'm playing it now, the matches are very, very slow

There was a deal on when it first came out that you had to pay 1p and £2.50 P&P. I have a fast PC. The game wasn't slow in general, it just took me, like all my friends who bought it, hours to get anywhere...

You mean you didn't understood it or what?

No, it was when I clicked continue, it would take near 3 minutes to get to where it wanted to be. I haven't got a clue why...

Yeah Chris because it goes like to 10:00am to 11:00pm instead of doing the thing in one whole day

depends how fast your pc is
mine goes fairly fast

Possibly the worst and most boring manager game I've ever played tbh.

Mine didn't do that and neither did any of my friends. Your computer just probably sucks a bit.

Mine didn't do that and neither did any of my friends. Your computer just probably sucks a bit.

I don't think it's my laptop because in all other things it dosen't take ages, and when I put highlights to full match the quality is pefecty fine. :S

Ahhh! I hate it, the demo is shocking! Not a patch on FM!