madridboy1986

Reaction score
with a week before FM 13 comes out I'm going to start doing CM 4 and with nygreen editor I can put in the clubs rep and what not they had from that season with team should I start with first or league? I'll be using FM 12 editor for this week only then after that I'll be using FM 13 hope you guys enjoy this like you did with my CM 01/02 DB

How long do you think this is going take m8??
Really liked your cm01/02 database!

How long do you think this is going take m8??
Really liked your cm01/02 database!

hopefully not long, but not aslong as my CM 01/02 database, also I just found it out my CM4.iso is really 03/04 :/

also what team would you like me to do first & should I put some of the leagues back to 2002/03?

Last edited:
got FM 13 now which team should I start with and should I put the leagues back to CM 4 days?

Real Madrid. :wub: They were amazing on CM4

until they fix the editor so the created player will work I won't be working it until monday sorry for the delay guys :(, got some of Real madrid done last night until I got to Edwin Congo, so I'll be editing the competitions history until they fix it :)

Loved the one you did last season. Really looking forward to this. What season was cm4?

Ah, you might just be the man that can help me.

Are you able to obtain (and post a screenshot if poss?) Roy Keane's attributes from back in the day? I'd say no later than 2001, basically when he was still in his prime.

Updating the buggiest Football Manager so that it has the database from the buggiest Championship Manager. Genius.

I wonder if I should re-do the english nation rules and remove the BSN/BSS from the game put the RL in there place and the RLFD to replace them?

Ah, you might just be the man that can help me.

Are you able to obtain (and post a screenshot if poss?) Roy Keane's attributes from back in the day? I'd say no later than 2001, basically when he was still in his prime.

I might do Man Utd tonight or tomorrow and start uploading screenies asap

only have Arsenal, Liverpool and some of the Liga BBVA done

started working on Chelsea so far these are all the teams I've done, lost a bit of touch of this database until the editor was fix and now I'm ready to go again :)

here's all I've done so far

Leeds United
Real Madrid & Real Madrid Castilla & Real Madrid "C"
F.C. Barcelona & F.C. Barcelona "B"
Aston Villa
Blackburn Rovers
Arsenal
Manchester United
Liverpool
Atl. Madrid & Atl. Madrid "B"
Newcastle United
Bilabo & Bilabo "B"
Alaves & Alaves "B"
Osasuna & Osasuna "B"
1.FC Kaiserslautern & 1.FC Kaiserslautern II

who should I do after chelsea?

and I might upload some screenies as christmas presents :D hope everyone has a wonderful christmas tomorrow

Last edited: