I do!!! I'll be using it!
Keep going man!!

I will mate :), now doing spurs, also I seem to be having a problem with the German Clubs Under 23s teams :/ might upload some players screenshots now anyone you want to see

Didn't Valencia have a decent team around this time??
Could be wrong it was 10 years ago!

Yep that's what I thought, have you done them yet?
I used to use them to break Real n Barcas hold on la liga!!
Wow Aimar was god like back in the cm days!!
Was Mata around back then? Did they have Villa?

Last edited:
Yep that's what I thought, have you done them yet?
I used to use them to break Real n Barcas hold on la liga!!
Wow Aimar was god like back in the cm days!!
Was Mata around back then? Did they have Villa?

no I'm going to do Valencia & Valencia Mestalla Tomorrow along side Both Wimbledon teams after I've done spurs tonight, no Mata didn't come in until FM 07 with Real Madrid Castilla :(, and Villa was at Sporting Gijon I think could be wrong tho I'll double check :), also I might have to stop this near the end of january coz I'll be buying a brand new iMAC with the better Graphics Card, Processor and Memory clip and with a fusion drive to boot :p

also have 30,000 + done already so that's not bad right, as soon as I get my New iMac I'll back working on this :) (I'll still be using my old one until then), but if someone wants they can do some work for me while I format my old one

Last edited:
Yeah you've done really well mate! I would say I'll help but to be honest I'm just too lazy!
I'm not bad with the editor actually, just not sure how much time I can dedicate to it.
I'll let you know tho, if it's gets to the point your gonna give up I'll help coz I'd like to see this come to life.
Villa was at sporting gijon on cm 01/02 so he was probably still, Torres was amaZing back then too I think?
Bet you can't wait for your mac!!?

Yeah you've done really well mate! I would say I'll help but to be honest I'm just too lazy!
I'm not bad with the editor actually, just not sure how much time I can dedicate to it.
I'll let you know tho, if it's gets to the point your gonna give up I'll help coz I'd like to see this come to life.
Villa was at sporting gijon on cm 01/02 so he was probably still, Torres was amaZing back then too I think?
Bet you can't wait for your mac!!?

yea and I'll be getting these bad boys put into it NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX with 2GB with Core i7 processor & 32 GB 1600MHz DDR3 and thanks mate :), also Rooney gets tons of loan offers in from Everton :p

I am sure to download the database and play some with it.

It's a great piece of work I'm looking forward to see done.

working Juventus now and my god it'll take me a couple of hours doing it :( I think they have between 80 - 100 players actually all Italian clubs are like that :(