kamz87

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My first post, massive reader of the forum. I have been playing FM 16 for a bit now but never really explored this part of the game.

Really keen to get an online game going with anybody that is interested. Looking to start with Championship teams. I live in the UK so most evenings and weekends I'm available.

We can arrange a start date that is convenient for everybody involved.

Preferably for those that looking to build on the save and not quit when it starts to get tough.

Last edited:
Hey pal. I would be interested. What days and times are you thinking though?

Excellent! I have a friend of mine who will be playing too, I'm available most evenings except for Thursday and Friday. Working during the day. I don't even mind if we start off with 2 days a week and then take it from there or even one depending on circumstances.

What's good for you?

Hi Kam,

I'd be up for playing in this if the times are right n such, beed a new save to get into after i've hit 11 seasons with Blues!

I'll keep my

I can do anytime during the week after 8pm on Monday, Thurs. Fri.
Tuesday and weds i can go any time after 5. and can do Sunday evenings.

If you are happy with these times then count me in mate. If you cant then no worries.

I'm interested and available whenever over the course of the next few weeks, just drop me a message on Skype (WillGrigg5OnFire) or Steam (Up The Tics.)

Hey! I'm interested in being a part of this, I'm free most evenings and weekends once I'm out of work. If you're still looking for people you can add me on Steam at Samual5200. If not then that's okay.

Wow that is some serious interest...

If everybody could private message me their skype and steam accounts please. I'll get a Skype group started and we can arrange a start date/time. (H)

Hi buddy,

For whatever reason i can't PM you anyway so here's my deets

Steam: Mulroney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alternatively you can add me on Skype : kamz87 and same steam. I'll add everybody into a group and we can take it from there

Last edited:
Hey guys looking to get a game started, so far in the Skype group only myself and Mulrooney. If you are interested in a Championship start save, will probably start today. Just add me on skype Kamz87

Hey guys looking to get a game started, so far in the Skype group only myself and Mulrooney. If you are interested in a Championship start save, will probably start today. Just add me on skype Kamz87

im clueless about steam and online games but would love to join you

just seen you mention skype,might be a problem as i dont do skype

Hey! I did try adding you on Steam and sending you a message on here but I haven't managed to reach you. You're still more than welcome to add me on Steam at Samual5200.

You guys might be able to help me with this: Do you get replay's of the goals when you are on a network game? Me and a friend don't. Have tried everything. Even Sports Interactive are looking into it.