Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Championship Play-Offs

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So who'd you think is gonna reach the Prem this season? Reading are there, Sheff Utd are starting to **** their pants a bit (***** at Neil Warnock), and Wolves are slowly creeping into the picture.
Im going to stick my neck out and say Leeds will join Reading in automatic promotion, and it will be Watford, Palace, Sheff Utd and Wolves in the play-offs.
And I really hope we get to the final and beat Sheff Utd again (thinks back 3 years to Wolves 3-0 Sheff Utd at Cardiff!!!), so we can laugh at Neil Warnock even more!!
Havent even bothered to work out if its possible to work out like that depending on where we can finish (its gotta be with 21 points left to play for), but i dont care at the mo, I can dream!!!
 
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2005
Messages
10,882
Reaction score
0
Points
36
I hope Leeds going Reading with automatic promotion and i think Sheff Utd,Waftord,Palace and Wolves in the play offs

I dont mind who gets promoted tbh
 
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2005
Messages
10,882
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Well i was wanting Leeds to get promoted always been a fan of Leeds and it would be good to see them back in the epl.Would be funny if Palace didnt get promoted i hate there chairman.
 
Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Simon Jordan.

Complete self-obsessed *****.
 
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2005
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I think Reading coming first no doubt about that one. I really hope Sheff Utd get 2nd as they've been up there all season and deserve it apart from there last 8-9 games something like that, but Watford will probably come 2nd now and Playoffs are open between 2-8 place really anyone could beat anyone on there day.
 
The trequartista
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,763
Reaction score
0
Points
0
boozad said:
Simon Jordan.

Complete self-obsessed *****.
Agreed and was a **** for not letting AJ go.

Reading obviously, Leeds for the 2nd spot. I have no idea about the playoffs, the championship is a funny league were anyone can beat anyone, as long as we avoid the drop and Sheff Utd **** out (hate Warnock) i'm happy. I wouldn't rule out Wolves because last season Derby had a good late run and found a play off spot and Wolves are more than capeable of doing the same.
 
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Go Leeds because im a leeds supporter. I think we'll finish third in the league just hope we get a good run.
 
A

Aphrika

Guest
Leeds?!!!! Is this because Kewell was there back then? Don't take it the wrong way....i just remember a lot of aussies being Leeds fans because of that. It would be nice to get a NEW team in to the EPL, someone that has never being there before.
 
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2005
Messages
10,882
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Lloyd said:
I think Reading coming first no doubt about that one. I really hope Sheff Utd get 2nd as they've been up there all season and deserve it apart from there last 8-9 games something like that, but Watford will probably come 2nd now and Playoffs are open between 2-8 place really anyone could beat anyone on there day.

Well they dont deserve it if there doing **** for 8-9 games do they also Just because Waford are 3rd doesnt mean Mighty Leeds wont catch up.
 
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Aphrika said:
Leeds?!!!! Is this because Kewell was there back then? Don't take it the wrong way....i just remember a lot of aussies being Leeds fans because of that. It would be nice to get a NEW team in to the EPL, someone that has never being there before.
I'm like 17 so wen i started getting into football i had to choose a team dukes and kewell were there and they were reasonably good mid table for while. So yeh. I still watch them play and i still follow them so its not like i like them just because they have aussies.

Joel Griffiths an aussie just signed with them i think. I got a feeling dukes might go back to leeds if they get promoted if his "unhappy" at borough.
 
Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
935
Reaction score
0
Points
0
boozad said:
So who'd you think is gonna reach the Prem this season? Reading are there, Sheff Utd are starting to **** their pants a bit (***** at Neil Warnock), and Wolves are slowly creeping into the picture.
Im going to stick my neck out and say Leeds will join Reading in automatic promotion, and it will be Watford, Palace, Sheff Utd and Wolves in the play-offs.
And I really hope we get to the final and beat Sheff Utd again (thinks back 3 years to Wolves 3-0 Sheff Utd at Cardiff!!!), so we can laugh at Neil Warnock even more!!
Like what you say bout Warnock. Hope Leeds (My 2nd team) get back in Prem automatically. Then would like Preston, or Watford to go up with them. However i dont think anyone of top six, Leeds most likely, to be able to attract the players needed to stay in top flight.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
0
Points
0
However i dont think anyone of top six, Leeds most likely, to be able to attract the players needed to stay in top flight.
A recurring problem for any newly promoted team unfortunately....
 
A

Aphrika

Guest
Leeds it sounds like most likely according to this thread, i hope so, i miss them in the EPL too. How did Bolton and Wigan get so good since their promotions, they have attracted some talent havn't they? Wigan especially.
 
Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Theres no player in the Wigan team that other clubs would fight over I dont think.

Wolves 1-3 Sheff Wed. Theres my play-off prediction **** up straight away :irked:
 
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Points
0
wasn't there some talk of chimbonda moving in the summer, but that didn't happen.
 
Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hes probably the one player who would cut it elsewhere. A decent adventurous fullback
 
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2005
Messages
10,882
Reaction score
0
Points
36
I dont rate him to highly tbh. Good result for Palace last night 3-1 Watford.
 
Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
848
Reaction score
0
Points
0
well it definatley looks like wolves are not going to make it after losing a 2-0 lead last saturaday to plymouth. 10 points behind 4 games left is a tall order but if we beat preston thats one game they have not won.

after all football is the most unpredictable sport.
 
Top