Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie_allan

Reaction score
What is the best championship player in fm09? im currently playing a game with wolves and kightly is top for assists and ebanks balke is top scorer but what do you think

tried to get him but he costs to much he went to fulham by the end of the window and is currently sat on the bench

I always find Matty Fryatt and Kevin Doyle to be a lethal combination up front, and McFadden is a great Midfielder. Gets me lots of assists.

sergay krivets for 500k from bate. position AM L,R,C
emilano insua from liverpool on loan. psoition DL
prince bauben from dundee utd 1.5m-1.9m MC,AMC
carlton cole from west ham 2.5m amazing in the championship not so gud in the prem. position SC
bobo blade 50k from celtic. position DC. you need to get his contract down tho.
vivano from brescia for 2.5m. position GK. quality in the prem to

Ebanks-Blake is amazing in the champ doesnt cut it in the prem but i offloaded him to Fulham for 12 million.Partner him with Doyle and you have a deadly combo upfront, Doyle is a powerful striker who can hold up the ball quite well and with Ebanks-Blake's pace you have a solid strikeforce.

Mattock from Millwall is always a good signing and cheap too, Hunt or Mcfadden for left mid i go for Hunt because hes cheaper and neither can cut it in the prem really.Collison from West Ham is a good young midfielder who can play all across midfield and is pretty cheap too.Delph from Leeds is decent player to have and considering his price you can easily sell him on for a big profit after a season or 2 if he no longer fits your team.

Kilgallon from Sheffield United is a decent CB, Bagged me 17 goals in my first season with Hunt supplying the corners/freekicks and i only conceeded 19 goals when he was in my team.

I only use british players myself so none british players aint my strong point at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.