Reaction score
been looking through the forums and not found much help for people playing as championship teams.

what im thinking of doing is compiling a list of useful players for championship teams, need any help possible with recommendations then will post a list of maybe 30-50 players people should sign.

help will be much appreciated, lol

prince bauben from dundee utd
sergay krivets from BATE
bobo blade from celtic
rodney Snijder from ajax

I can't get Lewandowski or Laurito at Crystal Palace, why do people mention these players for championship clubs if the players won't even sign?

lewandowski shud come to ya m8 maybee just keep an eye on him and see how things are going. but until then try maintain a gud run in the championship. and top be fair i dont really rate him. laurito im not sure about. fleck is quality if you can get him. sergay krivets is amazing. try players who play for the ot so goog ufea cup teams and champions league teams they tend to jump at the chance to play in england

lewandowski shud come to ya m8 maybee just keep an eye on him and see how things are going. but until then try maintain a gud run in the championship. and top be fair i dont really rate him. laurito im not sure about. fleck is quality if you can get him. sergay krivets is amazing. try players who play for the ot so goog ufea cup teams and champions league teams they tend to jump at the chance to play in england

I had to cheat a little(add my club to his favorite clubs and increase my teams rep) I'm going to change it back to normal though after I get him.

I also gave Crystal palace(the team I am) 5m because they were the only team in the league without a transfer budget and only 1m balance:'(

yea go to litex they have a decent foward called wilfred niflore (spelling) or even try and get darren huckerby. krivets is quality for 500k just serch all the poor ufea cup teams and champions league teams you should pick up some quality mate let me know how you go on. also get insua on loan form liverpool he is amazing

lolage

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Serously guys, try to get Ferrie Bodde from us (Swans) as he is pure class, also i'd get James McArthur from Hamilton!

Aron Gunnarson (Coventry), Gylfi Sigurðsson (Reading), well the Iceland national team really :p

Capo (goalkeeper)
Djalo (striker)
tim Sparv (midfield loan)

Gomaa, Booth, Fleck (loan), Jorge Galan, Kabous (free), Vurnon Anita (loan)

And so on.