saltwaterfsh

Reaction score
I've decided to try my hand at lower league football and I've chosen Blackpool as my championship club, I have a budget of around 15m and wandered are there any cheap stars I can sign who will dominate the league?

My squad is quite good, so far I've signed smithies and prince bauben but I need some midfield reinforcement. any ideas? i have money to sign the players but not a high wage budget.

Posted a few times now about him. If you have 1.2mil to spare and around 12 to 15k wages he has scored goals and assisted a lot in the championship and a season and a half in the premier league and still scoring(third top scorer last year).

Ryo Miyaichi(Winger) is a great loanee to get, consistently assists and even chips in with goals quite a bit.

If Geremi(CM) is still on a free could sign him.

Alex Smithies i also signed.

Also managed to get Alex Chamberlain(winger) on loan in the first season.

Amine Linganzi(DM/CM) really good young ball winning DM if you can sign him on loan from Blackburn.

Lomana Lualua(AM/ST) when i rested Bueno i played Lualua who was brilliant and can be signed on a free.

Hope some of these help. My season was with Blackpool as well.

Oh and just adjust your budget if you need more wages as i found wages more helpful then the transfer budget.

cheers :) signing chamberland and Miyaichi shouldn't be a problem as I'm both arsenal and blackpool manager. Geremi has retired as I'm in my 3rd season now. Glenn whelan's just signed for free so my squad's coming together nicely, just checked the youth system and they actually have some good regens coming through so they might be a quick fix.

No problem :). In my third season i think signed players like Barry Bannan(Cm), Danny Drinkwater(CM) who were both relatively cheap and with enough first team football become very good. Also signed Gelson Fernandes(DM) on a free and Jamie Mess's(CM) contract will run out end of that year so i signed him up in January ready for next season. Khumalo(CB) from spurs was transfer listed and is a good player to have as well.

Thanks already tried sign drinkwater but he refused to sign for me, gelson fernandes too. Gunnarson is a personal favourite of mine from fm11 but they want 8m so I think I'l have to wait a while :( could do with a quality cb though any thoughts? I have about 6m left.

I also managed get John bostock from spurs on the cheap and Markoutz from bayern!
Here's my team so far:
GK: Smithies

DR: Trippier DC: Evatt DC: rhys williams DL:N eardley

Dm: P Buben

Cm: G Whelan Cm:J bostock

RW:B clark LW. J mclean

St: J vaughan

Oo nice, should have a strong enough team to be promoted. :)

Hmm spurs's CB's Khumalo was less then 2mil for me, thats if he's still there. I've still got cathcart as he's been fantastic as well. Maybe Sean Morrison, he's a young CB could be decent by now if your in your third year and wouldnt require wages over 10k i don't think. Other then that im not really sure!

This is my current team
View attachment 212385