Ipswich 1-1 Swansea FINISHED
Leicester City 0-0 Derby County FINISHED
Middlesbrough 0-1 Watford FINISHED
QPR 4-0 Preston North End FINISHED
Sheffield Wednesday 2-0 Coventry City FINISHED
West Brom. 3-1 Reading FINISHED
Nottingham Forest 1-0 Newcastle United FINISHED

Last edited:
mate i dont mind middlesbrough but go go back up southgate has got to go, regardless of the result today, you lost tuncay and huth and replaced them with yeates....

We had financial problems, we wanted to keep Huth but he wanted to leave, so we sold. Tuncay was a luxury player and was always going to leave (especially as he was on £40k+ a week).

We (were) third after quarter of the season. We need to improve our home form.

Newcastle is 1st in Championship.
With the team they have, I want them to stay here till they build a new team to get in the top of Premier League.

Newcastle is 1st in Championship.
With the team they have, I want them to stay here till they build a new team to get in the top of Premier League.
thats not gonna happen while fat ashley is still there

Southgate isnt a manager. What are you trying to prove Gibbo? The gates are getting lower every week.Time to admit you were wrong Gibson,im sick of the ****.

Southgate isnt a manager. What are you trying to prove Gibbo? The gates are getting lower every week.Time to admit you were wrong Gibson,im sick of the ****.
southgate has to go, i could do a better job than him lol, i heard that the scunthorpe manager is in line for the boro job, Nigel Adkins i think his name is

Newcastle's form has dropped dramatically. We need to get a win in our next game!

Bad results for Preston, Newcastle, Middlesborough, Bristol City and Ipswich (again) there most noticeable. I can see West Brom going straight back up with Newcastle 2nd. I don't think Middleborough will even get in the play offs with Southgate in charge..

championship is so inconstant its unbelievable. n why do (pigs) sheff utd fans keep moaning bout blackwell ????

championship is so inconstant its unbelievable. n why do (pigs) sheff utd fans keep moaning bout blackwell ????
Well considering they just got battered 3-1 by Scunthorpe, I can understand why they are monaing about him lol.

Middlesbrough are now a mid-table Championship side. :)