Collina

Reaction score
Just got promoted with my Carlisle side to the Championship. Some decent signings needed. Transfer Budget is around 10M, need to strengthen all the positions.

Take a look at Mastour,Tariq,Odegaard,Ajer,Bonazzoli...

3rd season in the championship? Good luck getting those guys.

Try some of the young potential lads from the PL sides, eg McNair, Andreas Pereira, Zelalem, Chabolah (potentially, depending on development), Lewis Baker, Harry Wilson, etc.

Also keep an eye out for regens.

Id recommend the keane brothers from united, james wilson, jesse lingard, all quality in the champ and will do decent in prem

Thanks for the feedback, guys, and now I'm gonna tell you my own story. No way I could afford most of these players or they were just not interested in joining Carlisle. After promotion I was able to change almost the whole team to be competitive at the Championship level. Also I've reached the Cup Final while playing in D1 (was destroyed by Chelsea in the Final), so I qualified for the Europa League. Here are my signings.

View attachment 290824

The key signings were

DMC - Daniel Kofi Agyei, a Ghanian with Italian passport
DR - Callum Paterson, a must have from Scottish League
DC - Jack Stephens, who was transfer-listed by Southampton
AMC - Andrea Russotto, also transfer-listed by Parma
SC - Zach Clough from Bolton, an absolute beast. Went for 30M Euro to Blackburn next season.
MC - Radoslav Tsonev, Bulgarian, who agreed to join me on a free transfer next summer and whom I bought in winter for a laughable price after that.
AML / MC Danny Redmond, transfer-listed by Birmingham

DC Younes Kaboul and AML Federico Bernardeschi - on loan. Bernardeschi signed for me on a constant base next summer.

GK - Florin Iacob was good, but too injury-prone, so in January window I swapped him for Vladislav Stoyanov who was perfect for my side.

I battled for every penny and made all the transfers via future monthly installments. A maximum weekly salary for a single player was about 12K, but most of them had about 4-5K in a week.

Almost all the transfers later proved to be right. I have won the Championship Title and, with a great deal of luck, a Europa League also!

View attachment 290827

My patch is 15.3, I used an EXECUTIONER! V9 tactic by TotalFootballFan9.
If someone is interested I will share with you a screenshot of my next transfer window which was very eventful;))

Cheers from Russia)

Last edited: