Championship Signings - Centre Mid

espana1985

Reaction score
Who are the best quality players to sign as commanding centre midfielders for a championship outfit. No more than 4 Mil - Hard working good passing and ball winning attributes

I got Cole Skuse from Ipswich for something like £1.5 million in beta, he is 29 but fits what you're looking for.

I signed Rubén loftus cheek for 2m and pierrick validivia for 400k both beasting it

Guy in Germany called Julian Koch, got him for 300k, ever present as a BWM in my derby save.

I find Fossum doesn't want to come to Hull City, at least according to my scout. None of the Scandinavian "next wonderkids" seem to want to. Hou Saeter and Ajer won't. Maybe after the first window, but not right at the start.

Serbia has some really good, well-rounded CMs but most are going to present work permit issues.

With Hull City, I'm intending to target John Souttar and Ali Coote of Dundee United. Souttar looks capable of starting right from the go, but he's more of a DM and could cost up to $6m. Coote is cheaper but further away from being a regular. They might be random, but he has some nice workrate and teamwork attributes for an AM in my game.

a young guy called Reed, thats his 2nd name. can't remember first name as not on game. Signed him for southampton, hes 18 and very good- reason i am saying for championship is i loaned him there first season and was great. also will be a player to improve into quality prem player for when you gain promotion hopefully

a young guy called Reed, thats his 2nd name. can't remember first name as not on game. Signed him for southampton, hes 18 and very good- reason i am saying for championship is i loaned him there first season and was great. also will be a player to improve into quality prem player for when you gain promotion hopefully

I'm guessing you mean Harrison Reed?

Another young CM, would be Louis Reed from Sheff Utd, very promising.

I'm guessing you mean Harrison Reed?

Another young CM, would be Louis Reed from Sheff Utd, very promising.

That Louis Reed is amazing, i signed for Celtic and he scored a hat trick against Sevilla to put me into the first knockout round after the group...

I find Fossum doesn't want to come to Hull City, at least according to my scout. None of the Scandinavian "next wonderkids" seem to want to. Hou Saeter and Ajer won't. Maybe after the first window, but not right at the start.

Serbia has some really good, well-rounded CMs but most are going to present work permit issues.

With Hull City, I'm intending to target John Souttar and Ali Coote of Dundee United. Souttar looks capable of starting right from the go, but he's more of a DM and could cost up to $6m. Coote is cheaper but further away from being a regular. They might be random, but he has some nice workrate and teamwork attributes for an AM in my game.

Hoe Saeter has become world class on my Celtic save, Arsenal and Man City fighting for his signature, i've turned down 17 million for him from both,holding out for 20

Stuart Bannigan got him on free after my first season with Blackburn. Can play equally good as a defensive or attacking midfielder. Think he is contracted to Patrick Thistle. I screenshot him when I am home later.

Have a look at John Fleck from Coventry, he tends to be a decent signing

Jhon Arango (Think thats how you spell it). Extremely cheap and grows into world class but tough to get a work permit. I bought him with Burton in league 1 and after 3 seasons and 2 promotions he's still ineligible...