espana1985

Reaction score
For someone who likes to start playing in the Championship and work my way up I would like some help in getting some good signings worth 2.5 Mil or less who can be very good at this level and higher & would sign for a championship club.

From past experiences who are your top Championship Signings:

- Le Fondre on Loan
- Joao Ribeiro - Free

Those are my 2 so far

Rudi Skacel - Free Transfer
Czech Republic
AMC (can be trained into striker/centre mid)

Perico - free amc
luigi bruins - free amc
MASON BENNETT - I play as derby and this guy is immense

View attachment 282609
Damien Boudjemaa - bought him from romanian petrolul for 60k (you can probably get him for even less). For me, that guy is must have, cheap, low wages, and is absolute beast.
Karim Boutadjine - another one from romanian league (pandurii), cost me 200k, great thing about him is, that he's left footed and natural as AMR, so ideal inside forward. He has also perfect ppms: cut inside, curls ball, runs with ball, and tries first time shots. Like everyone form romanian league, he doesn't demand high wages.
Birkir Sæevarsson - Right back, 20k (demand some wages tough).
Indriốri Sigurốsson - Good ball playing stopper, I just mention him, cos I found it hard to find solid CB's that feel comfortable with the ball for championship teams. Cost me 170k.

I am ipswich and have just finished my second season gaining promotion. My key players that got me there were

Victor anichibe from Everton for £1m and he just scored me 31 league goals
Yaya sanogo on a free at the end of the first season
Dan gosling for £1.2m
Farkas at right back
Arron cresswell (already at the club)
Emmanuel-thomas (already at club)
Petrucci on loan from man utd

But to be honest my first season was really tough as we were tipped for relegation so nobody wanted to sign for us! What i tend to do is look at all the under 19 national teams and find some players that will join me from there. Nearly always find good player every season