parsfan37

Reaction score
Right my idea is to manage the teams that are most likely to get relegated in the SPL and the Championship, which I think is Dunfermline and Peterborough in the same game save. We could do some sort of points system. Like you get a point for each point you get in the league and a point for each goal you get. And you lose points for each goal you concede, and the amount of places you finish above your predicted finish you get a point for each place above the predicted finish. And for each round you get through in the cups you get another point.

Sound like a good challenge, might be up for that after i get through my 1st season with the gunners!!!

Ok so the teams you are to manage are Dunfermline and Peterborough as they have been given the media prediction of finishing bottom in their respective leagues. You can either manage them in the same game save or 2 separate game saves. The challenge will initially last a season per team. You can use whatever database you want.
The scoring system will be:
The amount of league points you collect, i.e you get 37+40 = 77 etc.
The amount of Goal Difference you get.
Leading goal scorer at the end of the season = 50 points per game
Leading assists = 25 points per game
Manager of the year = 100 points per game
For each place you finish above your media prediction place you will get a bonus of 10 points.
Cup points - Winners 100 points Runners up 75 points Semi Finals 50 points Quarter Finals 25 points
League finishing place bonus - 100 points for winning the league Runners up 50 points Top Half Finish 25 points
To take part just indicate your interest on this thread! So far Dean Jarvis and me are doing the challenge, I will put up a leaderboard soon.