burkeyoa

Reaction score
Have about 300k to spend and need to sign a target man quickly to play between my two other strikers. Any help would be great?

maybe colchester would sell clive platt for that price? also john sutton? did ok for me at league 1 level but not sure about champ. also newcastle often loan out caroll who would be a good signing. lastly maybe paynter from swindon but again not championship quality i dont think. sorry i couldnt help more mate but this is all i could think of :S

Sheff Utd. I sold Henderson to WBA then I changed my tactics and wish I had not sold him as he would have fitted the bill perfectly.

Hi hope this helps... try Khouma Babacar, you need a medium or large database as he is only sixteen but a phenomenal target man, I remember seeing him at 18 yrs old and he was 1.2 million so maybe you have a chance for that kind of money.. If you apply tug's training to him he becomes a very very good player.. i am not speaking from experiance of myself, but my best friend as had him for about 4-5 seasons on tug's training and he is incredible, really sorry if this was not useful, good thread keep me informed on who you buy and if they met your expectations, Thanks :)

Get someone like Macheda or James Vaughan on loan :) use the player search filter and add attritubes like strength, heading etc to a minimum of about 15. Also set the height to a minimum of maybe 6ft?

Yaya Sanogo in the start of the game. Free. Or Take Macheda on loan.

Vincent Pericard or Billy Paynter from Swindon Town.
Tom Pope or Adam Le Fondre from Rotherham.
Lee Hughes is a goalscorer from Notts County.
Steve Howard from Leicester City.
You could also try and get Marlon Harewood on loan or buy for aroudn £750,000.

You might be able to get Andy Carrol on loan. Also if you're not playing 10.3 you should be able to get Lacina Traore quite cheap but you will need a large database.

Macheda
Lacina Traore
Khouma Babacar
Rory Fallon