Championship team to build a dynasty with

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnbundock

Reaction score
As title suggest which team would you suggest to take to the top with good players and a team that I can mould into Swansea style of play

I'd choose either Leeds, Forest, Derby or Leicester.

blackpool have some decent players to begin with and already play a similar style of football so they could be a good option or maybe someone like ipswich as they are in need of an overhaul anyway as it's all loan players or ageing players on wages that are far too high so it's basically a blank canvas although you've already got cresswell who normally ends up in the prem on my saves.

blackpool have two great wingers in ince and phillips defo a good choice with potential through out the club

Derby County,

Have some good young prospects : Mason Bennett(goal machine for me), Will Hughes, Tom Naylor

Top training facillities, great team to build youth around, they get taking over through the first season giving a few million transfer budget. Very good team to be, only estimated mid table. I'm having a lot of fun with them in my save

Huddersfield have enough starting cash to get this done. Stadium's not bad either.

Sheffield Wednesday! Huge potential although the starting budget is rubbish

I'd go Blackpool. Ince and Phillips are class, the defence is solid and they have good finances due to that season they had in the prem. I did a long Blackpool save last year and it was the most fun save that I had until it got to easy (when players like Verratti, Fierro, Niang, Bertolacci, Zouma e.t.c. reached their potential.) But considering how this years game seems to be more challenging I think it would stay fun for ages.

Wolves has a real solid team to start with IMO. I played a few seasons as them but then decided to start a new save with Crystal Palace. It has been a brutal season so far for CP, but I am enjoying this save more than Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.