Championship team?

chris195

Reaction score
I want to be a team in the championship, but do not know who to go for, whether it be a team who is likely to gain promotion, mid table mediocrity or avoid relegation, anyone suggestions are helpful, and perhaps if you know who to sign that will be helpful, and I know there is a players section so I will look in that also.
Thanks in advance,
Chris

Reading are quite a challange, it seems the board get the mood on every time I lose. The expectation is to finish second, but they seem to be a team who will either go one way or another... they can get flying (and promotion); or do a freefall and could be in trouble. The board also interfere in transfers like no tommorrow.

QPR, are good in terms of financial backing.

Crystal Palace are a little challenge, in the 9.3 patch as they start with no money, need a few players and also the Chairman is looking to sell. I had a transfer embargo placed upon me, only for the buyer to pull out. It is the first time I have been involved in a take over and I now I head into December looking for a new owner. Hopefully the rich tycoon takes over in the end(6)

the super rams :)
i took them to where they belong via the play offs finished 6th but you should finish higher as im a rubbish manager "/

I enjoyed my time as Blackpool Manager. Extremely hard to keep them up I failed and went down to league 1 and enjoyed myself. Preston North End was quite enoyable aswell also Burnley was pretty good.

Addicks!

Charlton FC. No cash, but a bit of wheeling a dealing got me to play-offs.

Keeping them in premier league a bit more difficult, well 1 draw and five losses so far.

Cristaldo seems pants

As for players, I bought 3 players off of Dundee (United I think) A left back, Grainger (I think), Right back Kovecievic (SP) and a Spanish striker who's name has totally gone out my brain (Span...... something).

Swansea City's A Great Team To Manage :D
Expected To Finish In The Relegation Zone But Can Easily Get Mid-Table In The First Season:)
Also Sign Angulo From Valencia In January If You Can !!

Preston are fun to be with, and with all there history you get some good fun stories!

Southampton, get them out of debt (which doesnt take long you just wont get a transfer budget)and your sailing, amazing youth players and excellent youth system.