Flukster

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently at January with Crystal Palace and I'm 4th. I sold Wilfried Zaha at the start of the season for 4.2million. Need some players who will help me get promoted to the premier league and also who can handle the premier league. I'm looking at Jonathan Hogg who can replace Miles Jedinak. I need a Goalscorer badly. My budget is 3.9million at the moment. Also I need a RW & LW (Both Wingers - Attack)Hope you can give me some suggestions. Thankyou

Shouldn't have sold Zaha. He becomes quality after a few years. For me playing him on the left wing he was a goalscoring machine.

Ahmed Soukouna was a star for me at Championship level and a backup in the Premier League.

Perhaps try playing Parr on the left wing. I got some good games out of him there.

Darwin Quintero or Leigh Griffiths as poacher, or Libor Kozak as Target-man, end of.

I've had Darwin Quintero for my Swansea save and he was excellent, going to get him and have a look at Leigh griffiths & also any suggestions for a CM-Ball Winning Midfielder-Support?

sebastian maier AML.AMC 600k lucas andersen 1mil wilfried 2.5mil st