Ok join the hamachi network
sig.php

Network ID - Coca_Cola_Game
Password - 123

Last edited:
A lil question... HOW? I never played online.(H)

I sent you a private message look at that
sig.php

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Starting the game now antone else want to join ?

game time any time really but after 4 at the week and can't play on Wednesday because of football training.
sig.php

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Started the game anyone else want to join ?

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:01 PM ----------

Any body else wanna join guys ?
sig.php

Can someone explain how you play online and what costs are involved? Ive never played online before. Once I know can I be Plymouth?

Last edited:
4 at the week I can't play on Wednesday because of football training and 6-11 at weekends.

how does what work :S

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:32 PM ----------

What are you on about :S
sig.php

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Ok then :S

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:07 PM ----------

Looking for more players the exciting has just began :D

id join but only ever played with friends through the i.p not hamachi

yeah sure I'll send you a private message mate.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:46 PM ----------

Anyone else want to join ?

ill be west brom

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

yeah sure I'll send you a private message mate.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:46 PM ----------
Anyone else want to join ?

what league u on with