champs league draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo4rdan

Reaction score
who will be drawn vs who

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i'll take Bayern Munich, Arsenal, or Porto preferably.

a great draw for me would be:-
arsenal v porto
liverpool v chelsea
manu v barca
villareal v munich!
no easy games!

is the draw at 12pm tom?

I hope we get Barca next round, Bayern in Semi's and and those thieving scouse c**ts in the Final !!! :p

chelsea will get barcelona or liverpool. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS!

u watch how Liverpool get Porto 2morow and Man Utd get Barcelona. Liverpool always get the easy teams and United always get the hard teams. Arsenal will get Villareal and Chelsea against Bayern Munich

u watch how Liverpool get Porto 2morow and Man Utd get Barcelona. Liverpool always get the easy teams and United always get the hard teams. Arsenal will get Villareal and Chelsea against Bayern Munich
To be fair, Real Madrid was far from easy...

Chelsea will get Porto and Liverpool will get Villareal. Man U will get Bayern.

tbh is that the best real madrid team u hav ever seen. they are probably the most overrated real madrid team i have watched 4 ages. their best player was Casillas

thx chrismorgan!
yeah real madrid wern`t an easy draw liverpool made look easy! 12pm can`t wait feels like christmas eve!

hoping two of the english sides draw each other. This Man U v Bayern would be a good game.

want to see Barca v Arsenal aswell.

arsenal v barca would be a class game also i agree be nice to see thierry again!

Barca and then Liverpool in the semis.. AGAIN.

I can feel it :(

If your reffering to chelsea getting barce in the quarters and then liverpool in the semis that is never going to happen because there is no way chelsea can beat barce:D

Liverpool-Barca
Arsenal-Chelsea
United-Oprto
Villareal-Bayern Munich

I'm so excited, a little bit of wee just came out!!!!

Hmmmm.... never thought we'd get Porto!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.