FK Ventspils v FC Zurich
FC Copenhagen v Apoel Nicosia
Levski Sofia v Debrecen
Lyon v Anderlecht
CELTIC v ARSENAL
FC Timisoara v VfB Stuttgart
Sporting v Fiorentina
Panathinaikos v Atletico Madrid

(The first legs are to played 18/19 August while the second legs will take place on 25/26 August)

Champions League fixtures

Europa League play-off draw (British clubs only):

Dinamo Zagreb v HEARTS
EVERTON v Sigma Olomouc
FULHAM v Akmar Perm
Rapid Vienna v ASTON VILLA

(Matches to be played on 20 August)

I am feeling quite good about the draw. If we can get a score draw in Croatia we should beat them at home since were back to playing at Tynecastle

Everton should win aswell but they did destroy Aberdeen so you never know.

Fulham should be easy enough and Rapid shouldnt caus to many problems for Villa

I really think Celtic are in for it. The gap between The Premiership and the old firm is growing every year and even though they beat Liverpool a few years back it's different now. They all talk about there amazing home record but i think Arsenal will destroy them

Think celtic will overcome arsenal :p

The Champions League qualifying is such a joke. So many good teams are going to go out because they aren't Champions and all of the scrub teams from Latvia etc will progress.

They just won't :p Ill admit be hard at Celtic Park but we will get a result there and when they come to the Emirates we will win quite easy ;)

fulham should qualify in the europa league agaisnt amkar. although it could be tricky away as its a long journey, they are the eastern most football club competing in europe. and their pitch is astro turf....

Never ...

i didnt want arsenal to draw celtic aswell i would of rather had athletico madrid instead..but we beat rangers in the pre season cup and beat them 3-0 easily and should beat celtic aswell hopefully.

Aston villa, everton, fulham are all through i guess if not then thats a surprise.

Last edited:
Yea it's a bit of a joke the way it works now. Why should teams like Sherriff get an advantage like that? It's that french goon who is at fault for this

The Champions League qualifying is such a joke. So many good teams are going to go out because they aren't Champions and all of the scrub teams from Latvia etc will progress.

What he said.

Do you people remember the old days when only the Champions of each country would play the League?

Good draw for British clubs in general but don't write Celtic off so soon. Arsenal can't take a physical game and always try to walk it into the net. If we can stay solid and be aggressive we have a chance.

At Celtic park it wil be differcult but we will still get trough..Celtic are awful away form home in Champions League (minus Dinamo Moscow of course) so when it comes to the Emirates we will win.

Yea there is no way they will let you pass it about at celtic park. players like Scott Brown will take no prisinors

Celtic 0 - 2 Arsenal
Arsenal 3 - 0 Celtic

Is my predicitions, as far as im concerned celtic don't have the quality needed to overcome arsenal, celtic will battle it, and probally be the better side in the first leg, but probally get raped on the counter.

I think that Sporting vs Fiorentina will also be a great game to watch.

Nice fight between Celtic and Arsenal.
Timisoara will make a big surprise against Stuttgart and Steaua will beat ST.Patrick.
CFR Cluj will beat Sarajevo, Dinamo will teach Liberec a football lesson and Vaslui will beat AEK.

We will have all the teams qualified forward.