bobby larry

Reaction score
im playing manchester united... during an advice meeting my assistant said vidic was not suitable to be captain and suggested ferdinand. so i just randomly clicked 'ferdinand' then he became my captain.

soon ferdinand got injured and i won all my games by at least 2 goals but after he recovered, i put him back on and im my maximum win is by 1 goal and tie a lot.

i think the problem is ferdinand is not a gd captain but i rly want to make vidic captain again. before every game i scroll down the possible captain list and i can find every player on the team but i just cant find ferdinand...

any ideas on how to get vidic back to captain again?

I think that was you take the captaincy off a player then you can never choose him again.
wish this was true in real life *cough* John Terry *cough*

usually when you strip a player of being captain, they become unhappy and don't want to be considered as an option anymore. has happened to me a couple of times before. might be why you can't find him... quick note though: don't make them too unhappy cos they start requesting transfers.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

rooney has worked for me as captain in past, so has giggs so either should work

but is there a chance for vidic to appear on the captain list again?

i just made ryan giggs captain and dropped ferdinand to vice captain but now he and several other players are all unhappy.. wat can i do.. ? :(

i just made ryan giggs captain and dropped ferdinand to vice captain but now he and several other players are all unhappy.. wat can i do.. ? :(
carry on and hope it blows over... or try and talk to the unhappy players