JLBfifa

Reaction score
Hi, I know that this probably should be posted in the editing section but I would really appreciate a quick reply as my game is on hold until I get one. Sorry!

I am managing AS Monaco (MONEYZ) and When I approach to sign Branislav Ivanovic, A rule comes up saying that the squad can only have 2 non-EU players. This is really annoying, is there a way to remove this rule in the editor?

Thanks for any replies :)

no u can't you have to re-create the french league if you want to choose your rules

Anybody? Would really appreciate help!

Just had a look on editor for a way to do it, the only way I can think of is to go into 'Agreements' and edit the EU rule so that every country is in the EU? Or every country you want?>

Last edited:
Already been solved:

I think so. Just had a quick look and this seems to be the most obvious one (I haven't tried it though):

Open the editor and load the database. Select the Nations tab at the left and search for and select France. On the left hand side choose Nations Treated as EU. Under the Continent column, search for every known continent and select them all. It might be useful to remove all of those in the Excluded Nation column.

It sounds a bit long-winded but you'll get it. As I said, I haven't tried it; it just seems to be the most obvious choice.