Changing club Question

SSJ

Reaction score
He everyone,after 7 succesfull season with aston villa winning everything possible I wanted to go to my favourite Club Man united,especially because they are now 20th in the competition and it shoudnt take long before their curent manager is sacked,although there is a big problem they are in deep financial problem.
Is it possible to right before I leave villa to buy a player from united for a insane ammount of money just so I have a little transfermoney to spend once Im at united,since their current squad really sucks there is nearly not a single good player left there.

Yeah it's possible.. How much money are you planning to give them? As you don't know United's balance you can't really say, but it should work..

Yeah it's possible.. How much money are you planning to give them? As you don't know United's balance you can't really say, but it should work..

Not sure yet,will decide when I see I get the job offered,think they are in deep problems since they had to sell some big players due to financial problems,like wayne rooney,also there is a board take going on now,thanks for the reply

Well maybe the board take over will help the finances and probably will sack the manager.. Things always go downhill for United after Ferguson retires! :p