Changing Clubs and bringing players with you

ivancannon86

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this what they do, for example i was rangers boss for 6 seasons and had some epic regens taht were far to good for the spl but were stagnating at rangers, i got the liverpool job and have now bought them and they are easily good enough for the english prem and the Champions league. And the fact i buy them for say 8 million despite the fact there worth say 4 million, instantly there value rockets to say 15 million as they are in a better league.

I normally try and go after a couple of players that have me as their favoured personnel and did well for me (Easier to motivate them than other players, plus I know what I am getting that way), however I tend to switch clubs quite often, so it's hard to do.

I do the same too! whenever I leave a club I bring all the talent along with me or at least try to, often players say 'I'm not interested in playing for Jones' even though I've always played them and often made them what they are.. ungrateful!?

I do the same too! whenever I leave a club I bring all the talent along with me or at least try to, often players say 'I'm not interested in playing for Jones' even though I've always played them and often made them what they are.. ungrateful!?

*Cough*Van Persie*Cough*

i often do this... once i was in preston and then moved on to birmingham and then to everton...and each time i atleast brought sum1 along with me... i remember bringing buchanan to birmingham and then jack butland and curtis davies to everton... what i do is.. if ive a certain postion i want to strengthen in my new club..i luk into my old club and take one of them... i also did this in one of my spanish league saves...

it just makes sense really, like has already been said you know what you are getting with a player you've previously managed. also if you enjoyed success at the previous club then you would surely want to carry the people who made it a success through with you