Changing Coaching staff (Man United)

Reaction score
Just wondering if many people bother to look at their coaching staff and make any changes bring in new coaches, scouts etc?, and if so does it make a difference to the way the team plays etc?

Only on my Man United save i have the chance to get Martin O'Neill in as my assistant manager but don't want it to disrupt my team etc.

So is it worth it?, and will making changes disrupt the squad morale, affect performance good/bad?

With arsenal i got rid of all staff apart from about 2. Its a great way to cut down on some wages when you bring in new ones it also means your not cluttered with about 50 scouts!!

It's the first thing I do on every save I play. I always sort out the backroom staff before the players. Gives you a nice base, cuts wages and gets you better coaches meaning your players will improve better.

Personally never played with Man U so I don't know what they're like but I would probably chance some of them at least.

Brian Kidd gets the boot in my game (along with Platt and Lombardo)
I get Gabrielle Pin as my assistant.

How on earth are you managing to get Martin O'Neill as assistant anyway?

How on earth are you managing to get Martin O'Neill as assistant anyway?

I was going through the staff search option and found him, Offered him a contract to be assistant manager he did want £44,000 a week though.