Changing continental rules problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Gishi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 3K

Gishi

Reaction score
Hi there!

I did an add continental rules, for europe, to involve more teams in the European Champions Cup.

After making the cup the way I wanted it, I was told I had to add teams. So I went to the teams tab (in the continent rules section), and added 48 Nation Top Divisions, and the main division for 48 of Europes countires. After doing that I tried "Test Club Continental Rules", and was told that "Qualification system uses competition Belgian Pro League but does not contain any rules for it". I then tried to remove the belgian pro league, only to find that I'm being told the same thing but now for the Superligaen (danish top division), that replaced the belgian league at the top of the list.

So, does anyone know which rules they are refering to? I've tried adding numerical values to the categories "Number", "First Nation", "Last Nation" and "Seeding to give teams", to no effect.

By the way, does anyone know if a high value for seeding to give teams is good or bad for the team? Does seeding = 100 mean that it's seeded last, or first?

Back