samohi88

Reaction score
I just want to know if a player can change his prefered role during a game? My assistant tells me that Fellaini is best when played as an anchorman, but if I constantly play him as a deeplying playmaker, will he then eventually change his preferred role to the latter? Or if I buy a youngster who is best suited as a right winger, when played as a trequartista, will he then after some time be able to change his preferred role?

Wouldn't imagine so, but it's only advice, so it doesn't really matter.

Like stated above, its not really HIS favourite role as such. Its merely that when looking at his stats, they make à better match to role "X" than "Y" accordingly to what the TC thinks are important stats. What the game does not tale into account though are in what approach and strategy he is playing. The actuall important stats of a À Poacher or an Advanced FC will differ in à tight and compact 433 than in à really wide 442. In tight spaces , agility and anticipation ( think an old van nistelrooy) is more important than pace, and the other way around, playing wide.