Gollevich

Reaction score
I just started a new save with Wolfsberger AC in the Austrian Premier League. However, I've noticed that their away shirts are black and numbers are black as well. It looks quite stupid on and off the pitch.

Is it possible to change the colours in-game somehow? e.g. through a text file in the database?

I know the editor quite well, but I really don't want to start all over just to change the away kits.

Hope someone knows how to fix this :)

Best

Use an in-game editor, like FMRTE or live editor(at fmscout).

I just started a new save with Wolfsberger AC in the Austrian Premier League. However, I've noticed that their away shirts are black and numbers are black as well. It looks quite stupid on and off the pitch.

Is it possible to change the colours in-game somehow? e.g. through a text file in the database?

I know the editor quite well, but I really don't want to start all over just to change the away kits.

Hope someone knows how to fix this :)

Best

Is this because you updated Wolfsberger's away kit with a new 3D kit image that uses a config file to map to the team? I had this problem with Southampton; the previous all-red home shirt had white numbers that were lost against the new red-and-white stripes. Like you say, you can fix it in the Editor but not during an ongoing save.

So, I edited the new image to put a red panel on the back and now the white numbers show up just fine:

View attachment 336789

Not a totally ideal solution, but realistic enough that it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb during the match animation. Perhaps you could work out something similar for Wolfsberger away.

Is this because you updated Wolfsberger's away kit with a new 3D kit image that uses a config file to map to the team? I had this problem with Southampton; the previous all-red home shirt had white numbers that were lost against the new red-and-white stripes. Like you say, you can fix it in the Editor but not during an ongoing save.

So, I edited the new image to put a red panel on the back and now the white numbers show up just fine:

View attachment 687207

Not a totally ideal solution, but realistic enough that it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb during the match animation. Perhaps you could work out something similar for Wolfsberger away.

I don't use 3D really. I still use the good old 2D system with small pieces on the pitch, so it is really basic in terms of colours I would suppose. And it is easy to change in the official editor, but I can't figure it out in-game - not with the iFMRTE or the MacAssistant RT (from FM Scout) at least.

Oh, but you didn't mention Mac in the OP...

Thy with the iFMRTE... FMRTE for Mac - FMRTE - Website

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that mate. I tried to download the iFMRTE, but it doesn't seem like the Mac version is able to change kit colours. I only think the windows version is able to do that, but maybe I'm wrong. I can't figure it out at least...