changing league start dates

chrismonc87

Reaction score
is it possible to edit any thing so i can start the say to 1st june 2009 insted of 1st July 2008
hope someone can help
chris moncaster

dont think so just have to wait for fm 2010(H)

well you could start in january 2009 but there will not be any transfer changes

why dont you just get the data editor and edit it

you could just make an unemployed manager for a year and go on holiday for it, then create a new user at the end and take over the club you want. obviously the transfer market would still happen but you can limit this to one window by not enabling budgets in the first window
its the closest thing i can think of to what you are asking for

or you could just not give a **** and start in 2008, that's the closest i can get

you could just make an unemployed manager for a year and go on holiday for it, then create a new user at the end and take over the club you want. obviously the transfer market would still happen but you can limit this to one window by not enabling budgets in the first window
its the closest thing i can think of to what you are asking for

Well starting the league in Ireland I think? Well there's a league that starts in March 09. Then go on holiday until July 1st. 09? Teams would sign players running out of contract etc.. obviously but its the closest you could get. But there's no way to do it so that England starts in July 09, unless you know how to create/ edit hard coding.. I certainly don't! lol

or you could ask someone who'se currently playing around July first and ask him to upload his saved game. but the game is kinda spoiled because the other guy has been playing with a team