Reaction score
Hi guys, I am back to this forum and I'd want to make something nice.
I wanna modify the Leagues existent in FM, it needs more works, but I will try to do this.
I have some questions:
-How to put a relegated team in that league and how to put a promoted team in that league?
-How to make the players older with 1 year?
-How to make coaches and put them to the teams?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks!

not sure if there is a less tediuos way . you loud up a database find the club go on the competition tab and cahnge the league. the age thing i can only think of editing each players d.o.b
coaches just search them and there will be an option to change their club.

Hmm, where can I see the promotions and relegations from leagues of England?

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:32 PM ----------

Sorry for double post, but what happens with my FM?

I just changed the leagues(put Newcastle, Boro and WBA in Championship and Promoted Wolvez, Birmingham and Burnley, did the same with Championship, League 1 and League 2), but when I start a new game, England Leagues doesn't appear.

What to do?

You have to go to each team and adjust their division. And you have to go to the division > teams, then swap the teams you want competing.

You have to go to each team and adjust their division. And you have to go to the division > teams, then swap the teams you want competing.

OK I will tell you what I did:

-I took every team which promoted or relegated
-I went to Competitions
-I set the Division to the actual(for e.g, Newcastle in Championship, you know what I mean)
-It auto-saved
-I saved the database
-Run the Game
-It didn't appear England.

So what I have to do?

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

I am sorry for double post, I really hate it, but please, can a mate help me with this please?

jut go directly to competition i.e prem go to teams it will list all prem teams highlight newcastle then click the swap button that appear at bottom and swap with burnley and do that with boro n west brom with other teams that came up. then do same to relagted teams in championship with teams that got promoted from league one etc..... then save the database load up a new game slecting the saved database and it works!