leonitor

Reaction score
I don't understand two things about squad numbers:

1. Why in friendlies does it come up with numbers 1-11 but I play Anders Lindegard who is actually number 34?
2. why can't I change the squad numbers? I signed Philip Lahm and had to give him the number 41.

Can somebody please explain why this happens?

In friendlies the starting eleven are always assigned 1-11. You'll get the opportunity to change squad numbers before the season starts, but if you sign a player after the numbers have been submitted you can only assign him a number out of what is left available. In your case it sounds like 41 was the next available number (1-40 already being assigned).

In friendlies the starting eleven are always assigned 1-11. You'll get the opportunity to change squad numbers before the season starts, but if you sign a player after the numbers have been submitted you can only assign him a number out of what is left available. In your case it sounds like 41 was the next available number (1-40 already being assigned).

Thanks for your explanation above.
Can it happen if I manage national team?I always can't change squad number although i trough the world cup qualification.