Changing the role of a staff member (or adding a scout)

cidlockie

Reaction score
I'm hoping this is the right place to ask. I want to manage the Philadelphia Union but there are no scouts at the club and the board won't allow any to be hired. It's a massive pain not to be able to have even one scout so I want to edit the game to sort it.

As a result I used the normal editor to steal Grimandi from Arsenal and add him to the Union. That worked fine, but he appears as a coach, not a scout, at the Union. Is there a way I can change his role in FMRTE? The board won't let me offer him a new contract as a scout even though Grimandi was happy with it.

Any alternative way to add a scout to this team would be fine as well if anyone can offer any help. If there's a way to just change the number of staff that a board will allow to be employed that would do it as well. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Is there no way to do this? Surely there has to be a way to change the number of scouts a team is allowed to have for example.